Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc. is seeking individuals who are committed in helping us provide a safe and caring environment for our residents. We have a team approach to care and offer a clean, high quality work setting. We offer many other benefits to our employees including group health*, dental and vision insurance*, PTO*, paid holidays* and a retirement investment program.* (*Eligibility requirements apply.)
To apply for a current job opening use one of the methods listed below:
Apply in person at the Administration Office. Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm.
Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc.
636 Atterdag Road
Solvang, CA 93463
Phone: (805) 688-3263
Fax: (805) 688 -8574
or mail or fax your application to our Human Resources Department.
Download Employment Application
IT Technician / Maintenance
- Maintains computer systems. Must have strong knowledge of computers, operations, with broad understanding of hardware, software, operating systems and basic computer programing.
- Knowledge of Networks, Internet applications and security.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of recent experience in the Facility Maintenance and/or Residential Construction
- Energetic Team Player with excellent Customer Service skills a MUST.
- Demonstrated carpentry and painting experience to perform maintenance and project renovation work.
- Skills to perform preventative maintenance on equipment and buildings.
- HVAC and refrigeration experience preferred.
- Skills to troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment, vehicles, fixtures, systems and other equipment at facility as required.
Full time position open for a creative, energetic and outgoing person. Plans, develops, organizes and directs quality activities for residents in Continuing Care Retirement Facility. Supervises activity assistants and volunteers. Must have two years of experience in a social or recreational program within the past five years, ideally in a health care setting or be an occupational, art, music, dance or recreational therapist. Activities Director Certification preferred but can help the right candidate obtain certification after hire. Ideal candidate would also have California Commercial Class B driver’s license, or willing to obtain.
Weekend Receptionist / Marketing
We have a position open for an individual willing to work weekends. This person will be available to give our weekend visitors and callers information regarding our facility, as well as, tours of our campus. Applicant must have good interaction and organizational skills. Computer skills required for data entry and management of contact information
- Person to help in planning, implementing and evaluating structured health and fitness programs for both land and aquatic environments specific to geriatric population for all levels of ability.
- Coordinate and maintain group exercise classes as well as one on one personal training for all levels of care and instruct, coach and supervise residents in all levels of care, in exercises and safe usage of pool and fitness equipment.
- Assist with and help carry out daily resident activities.
We have full time and part time positions open at our Community. Waitstaff position provides customer service in Nutrition Service for all areas on our campus.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Positions available in our skilled nursing facility or Independent Living team of nurses.
Full time positions open in our Independent Living, Assisted Living and Personal Care. Medical experience preferred, such as Certified Nursing, Medical Assistant or EMT.
Full time position open in our skilled nursing facility.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”