Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc. is seeking individuals who are committed in helping us provide a safe and caring environment for our residents. We have a team approach to care and offer a clean, high quality work setting. We offer many other benefits to our employees including group health*, dental and life insurance*, paid vacation*, paid sick leave*, paid holidays* and a retirement investment program.* (*Eligibility requirements apply.)
To apply for a current job opening use one of the methods listed below:
Apply in person at the Administration Office. Monday through Friday 9am to 4pm.
Solvang Lutheran Home, Inc.
636 Atterdag Road
Solvang, CA 93463
Phone: (805) 688-3263
Fax: (805) 688 -8574
or mail or fax your application to our Human Resources Department.
Download Employment Application
Certified Nursing Assistant
Positions available in our skilled nursing facility or Independent Living team of nurses.
We are looking for Health Aides to work in our Independent and Assisted Living areas of our facility. Experience as a Medical Assistant, C.N.A, EMT, or other similar background
– Full Time – Housekeeping and Laundry management with a pro-active team player approach. Duties include recruiting, training and day to day development of staff. Inspects, monitors and maintains level of cleanliness in all resident rooms, common areas, storage areas, restrooms, offices and other areas as assigned. Must have operations management experience including technical knowledge in regards to state, federal and company cleaning regulations, practices and policies. Knowledge of cleaning supplies and equipment and responsible for ordering supplies for department to maintain adequate inventory levels. Assists Director with annual budget and cost control systems for staffing, inventories and cleaning supplies.
Full time position open in our skilled nursing facility and independent living.
Human Resources Director
We are expanding our Human Resources Department and have an exciting new role open for a Human Resources leader on our team:
- Formulates and manages programs that include the employee recruiting process, onboarding, development, training, retention and employee/employer relationships.
- Leads the company compliance and regulatory concerns for all labor, legal and government requirements. Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Manages employee communication and feedback.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, recruitment, employee relations, safety, employee development and engagement.
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
- Health Care experience is preferred.
“This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.”